Friday 31 August 2012

K&Co more Susan Winget


 I got totally absorbed making this bunch of cards.  I love these papers from K&Co and also used the accessories/die cuts etc to complete the set.

This first one also has a string of pearls and doily coloured with  glimmer mist & cosmic shimmer spray. My favourite grosgrain ribbon, stickles and nesties are in there too.  The glare and the glitter make it hard to see inside the dome.



After watching the videos about using intricate dies on the Cheery Lynn website I finally got the hang of it. I used glimmer mist and cosmic shimmer spray to get the right shade of purple to match the paper.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards cut out with a nestie.


 The papers are so pretty just by themselves, of course that doesn't stop me from adding more stuff!





I love the birdies!  The little ones I cut out of the packaging - can't waste them, too cute!  Some card candy, stickles, a nestie and a sentiment stamp finish this one.




I cut out the flower and butterfly from the paper to give more dimension.  The picket fence die is one of my favourites.  Stickles around the edge of the paper a la Julie Hickey.

My first love is stamping but playing with these gorgeous papers is such fun.  Thanks for looking.  I really appreciate any comments :)

20 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

gorgous cards looks like you had fun too xx

Unknown said...

oh anne, they are gorjuss, very vintage looking hun xx

cheryl said...

oh these are all just gorgeous Hun so so beautiful,and love the papers,hugs Cherylxx

sam said...

Wow these are just totally stunning xx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous I do love K&Co. xx

Angela D said...

Stunning cards, I can see why you like the paper collection so much
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Elizabeth Allan said...

You created magic with these papers!! Each and every design is filled with beauty and love!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These are all absolutely stunning! I love the combinations of colours and papers...they work so well together and make these look modern but also quite vintage with the birds and papers. I adore them :-)

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Zoe said...

Wow! These are so pretty xxx

Gwyneth said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards. You've obviously spent a lot of time working your magic to put them together.

Miradormakings said...

WOW these are all so gorgeous i bet you enjoyed making them all.

Joan x

Kate M said...

Those papers are beautiful and your cards are beaautiful too!!
Kate
xx

annemarks said...

Thanks everyone for all your lovely words :)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are stunning! I love the beautiful papers and your card designs are super.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Good to catch up yesterday.You were right you did get carried away with these papers,they are lovely and your cards are great. Anna .x

Cathy A said...

What a gorgeous set of nature cards, so much attention to detail right down to the picket fence, LOVE!

Kim said...

Anne, your cards are simply GORGEOUS! The papers are beautiful and then you blinged everything so nicely. (or is it blung? lol)

Ally said...

wow wow woooooooooooow woooooooooooooooooooooooow I adore these cards! You are right the papers are just so divine!
hugs, Alessandra

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow these are absolutely stunning hun, love them
Lindsay xx

Kim x said...

These are all lovely Anne. Glad you and Anna got in touch with each other, thanks for giving me your e-mail address for her.
By the way to use instant coffee for backgrounds or colouring mix a couple of teaspoons of coffee with a little hot water and then use it as a paint.
hugs Kimx