I used the embossing paste and when dry used the glue pad followed by Easy Metal sheet. The background card pieces have been stamped with various leaf stamps in versamark ink. The leaves on the front are made from handmade paper and coloured using distress inks. The sentiment is stamped onto a nestie edged in distress ink whilst in the die, and has a little bling on the 'i'. These are all mounted onto an A4 dark brown cardstock folded in half, and with a insert (which I forgot to photograph) with 2 rounded corners and 2 leaf punched corners.
The next one also uses the embossing paste but then it has cosmic shimmer embossing powder in various shades applied onto it. This is an awful photo and doesn't do it any justice - please take my word for it! I was in a rush to post them and didn't have time to redo the photos. I used kraft cardstock for the stencil and used a lovely wooden emblie from Crafty Emblies which I rubbed with metallic rub-ons. The background pieces are again stamped with leaf stamps in versamark (you can only see this in reality). The sentiment is stamped onto a nestie, again edged with distress ink whilst still in the die, and again with a bling 'i'. This is then mounted onto a gold miri nestie. All of this mounted onto a dark green A4 card folded in half and with an insert inside, decorated as before.