Wednesday 16 November 2011

Card for Josh

Josh's birthday card 2010
 I need lots of male cards these days, especially younger men and teenage.  This one uses a large text stamp in black embossing with distress ink applied over the top. I restamped and cut out the 'Imagine' to mount on top of that.  The tag has a large J coloured with distress inks with a raffia tie.  The background is inked and distresssed and then clear embossed.  The key is stamped and black embosssed and the fob watch is stamped in distress ink and mounted onto black card.  I used some card candy which I recoloured in dark green copic marker.

The main card is a kraft A4 folded in half with black and white stamping.  The piece of diagonal plaid paper is from my stash.

I really enjoyed making this card and was pleased with the result (unusually!).

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What great cards you have, I see you are new to the blogging world and joined Lucky Stamper, thanks so much, it allows me to find new blogs to follow. Love what you have, great ideas, love the birdie Christmas cards, will have to remember that.