Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas cards


Hero Arts little birds stamps on card which has been through an embossing folder.  I used my Quickie glue pen  in a few places and added silver easy metal for a bit of shine.  The birds were stamped and embossed in archival black and coloured using pencils.  I like this one and have used the birds stamps quite a bit this year.    




This is done with Craftwork Cards paper and sentiment.  The snowflakes are die cuts using glitter card and miri.



Another version of the blue one at the top, this time using gold flakes on the background embossing and metallic pens on the birdies.





A different embossing folder here and stamped and embossed baubles.  I used distress inks on the background and a bit of shine with my Quickie glue pen and gold flakes.  The sentiments are from Craftwork Cards and are mounted onto die cut snowflakes.



This is a bit blinged out in this photo, sorry about that.  It's done with Craftwork Cards paper and sentiments, plus die cut snowflakes.  The hollographic one is a real dazzler!  This photo is awful!



This one is another embossing folder with distress inks.  The tree is a stamp I have had for years and still love and use often at Christmas card time.  I have used Quickie glue pen and gold flakes again and the sentiment is another one from Craftwork Cards.  I haven't done a very good job on the photo editing, sorry about that!


No comments: