Sunday 14 July 2013

Using my stash again



Hello Bloggers, this is another of the printed card blanks this time using the metallic markers on shiny card background, it actually is quite shimmery in real life.  The tree stamp is by docrafts and stamped in black Archival ink and the piece mounted onto gold miri.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set and here is done in  black Archival and has been rubbed with gold Brilliance ink around the edges.  I had these card blanks for so long and didn't feel inspired to use them, but once I decided to dig into my stash and use some stuff from the deepest parts I quite enjoyed it.  Now I can feel self righteous for actually using some of the old stuff!

Thanks for coming by and if you have left a comment, a special thanks to you.

Anne :)

13 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Beautiful! I love how you make your back grounds. The simple borders really make the image pop

Hugs Lisa xxxx

jane stillman said...

Such a beautiful card, and full of atmospherex

Laine said...

Absolutely beautiful.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Anne this is beautiful, I love the trees and the sentiment too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Great use of your stash - lovely card xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Annemarks.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

this is lovely
hugs katie
cbn dt x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

very classic... love the colours, jenx

Unknown said...

Really beautiful card, great use of your stash xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the background.. The stamp.. Everything works wonderfully Px

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful, love the gorgeous background and those trees look awesome
Lindsay xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such an elegant card xxx

Unknown said...

Oh, Anne, this is wonderful hun, I would have that on my wall, it is so beautiful xxx