Saturday 6 July 2013

Baby Girl Cards

My lovely cousin has a new grandchild so I wanted to make a card for her and for her lovely daughter. First up is the Baby Buggy which is a Pink Petticoat digi here.



I used a pearlescent base and added some gorgeous digi papers from My Time Made Easy here. I also used  one from my Pink Petticoat stash.  The baby buggy is paper pieced from Pink Petticoat papers too. They are all edged with distress ink and the ovals are Spellbinders dies.  The buttons are from Fiona Jennings here which I have threaded with ultra thin ribbon from my stash.

The next one is a digi stamp from A Passion For Stamps here.  I have again used a pearlescent card base and  the My Time Made Easy papers and Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles. The image is coloured with Copics and the sentiment is using a fancy font on my pc.



I hope you like them and thanks for coming by and special thanks if you leave a comment. Anne :)

13 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ag there gorgeous and so sweet xx

Kim x said...

Hi Anne,
These are lovely, I really like the pram. It's great to make a card for the Grandparents I think, they are every bit as proud as the parents.
Thanks for all of your comments.
hugs Kimx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, love the paper piecing and cute image on your first card and the use of the die cuts on the other.

Sylv xx
The Crafty Bloggers Network DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very sweet and beautiful Annamarks.

greetings karin

jane stillman said...

Two gorgeous cards, love all the layers on the first one, and the paper piecing, and the layout and die cuts on the second are so elegant

Tracey Laughton said...

Lovely cards! xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Anne, love the stork and the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Anna
beautiful images and super background papers
Janet xxx

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards.
xx

Hello said...

Two gorgeous baby cards...I just love the cute image of the baby in the pram and the design too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are sooo cute, I love the colours & layouts xxx

Miradormakings said...

These are gorgeous Anna.

Joan

Crafty Bloggers Network

Unknown said...

Wow loving the baby cards, so pretty, really love all the different papers you have used...Gorgeous xxx